[Xen-users] Using a WLAN connection instead of eth0 for network-brigde kills the WLAN connection

 Hi!

Instead of an ethernet nic the PC I've installed Xen 3.0.3 on, only has a
wireless lan card.

it's a Foxconn 3350 with a Ralink 2500 chipset. I've installed the Latest BETA
rt2500 driver: v1.1.0-b4 from rt2x00.serialmonkey.com with which I've
succesfully connected to my wlan.
the device name of the wlan card is "ra0" and it's shown at ifconfig too

To enable networking via brigde I changed the network-script line in
/etc/xen/xend-config.sxp to:
(network-script 'network-bridge netdev=ra0')

When I do boot the machine now or restart xend, the wireless network connection
is immediately down :-(
(I tested the network-brigde before with a LAN card and it worked btw :)

I can't find anything on the net that somebody uses a WLAN connection instead
of eth0, that's why I've posted my problem here.
Which requirements does the network-brigde script have to the used netdevice?
Does it not work with wlan devices as only ethernet packets get brigded? Where
could be the error for the killing of the network connection or what could be
an alternative solution to use that wlan connection in a guest xen, too?

thanks in advance

"Jetzt Handykosten senken mit klarmobil - 14 Ct./Min.! Hier klicken"
http://www.klarmobil.de/index.html?pid=73025