[Xen-users] XenEnterprise - Graphical Terminal

I have XenEnterprise 3.1.ob1 beta installed and working with 4 VMs (very
nice P2V and cloning).  When I built the Debiam template VM it is
accessible with both the text and graphical console, using the
XenEnterprise client. When I P2V or do an NFS install of RHEL 4.4 I only
get a text console within the XenEnterprise client.

I changed all the settings indicated in Appendix B (VNC) and I can open
a separate session with VNC and xwindows does export to a VNC viewer.
(after changing the default RHEL 4.4 firewall rules) But still no X via
enterprise?

Thanks