RE: [Xen-users] No Xen/Windows on AMD

  • To: "'Gerhard Wendebourg'" <gw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Alain Black" <hippy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 13:03:43 -0700
  • Cc: 'Xen Users' <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 12:04:17 -0800

I am running Windows 2k3 Std Server fully virtualized on an AM2 system.  I'm
using the AMD x2 4200+ HE AM2 on an ASUS M2NPV-VM with 2GB of memory under
SLES 10.

I actually have 3 of the fully virtualized windows servers up and running on
the machine right now.  I have not had any stability issues at all.  The
installation was straight forward, I just went into Yast2, chose Xen, then
install and chose my options.

HTH,
-Alain.