Re: [Xen-users] [Fwd: Re: HVM success reports required for wiki]

> I have WindowsXP running in Xen on a
> ASRock AM2NF6G-VSTA
> with a Athlon 64 X2 3600+ and 2 G of ram.

> Networking does not work in domU's but I expect that to be my own bugs
> and not the MB.

> --
> Morten Christensen

Morten,

could you please describe your configuration in some more detail
(Distro; kernel & xen builds; config file)?

I consistently fail to complete the WinXP installation (blank screen
in the HVM session at the first boot from virtual hard disk, just after
first-stage install). On the other hand, Windows 2000 works fine as
HVM guest.

For my config, please see my post in Ben's thread.

Thanks, Klaus