Re: [Xen-users] Problem start iptables - udp broken

On Tue, 28 Nov 2006 10:22:53 +0100, Abel Martín wrote

> I forgot to ask you. Are you trying to filter traffic for domU in
> dom0? If you are trying to do this with iptables and Xen bridged
> networking it has no sense, since a bridged device is a link layer
> device and iptables works above at network and trasport layer.

I hope I'm not hijacking this thread, but what method is recommended to
firewall the
xen0?  Is it illogical to run a bridged network if you want to firewall xen0?
Sorry for my ignorance. I'm still learning the ropes.
Cheers
Bill

--
Bill Maidment