RE: [Xen-users] xen requirements for windows OS

  • To: "anant" <ANigam@xxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 14:06:10 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 05:07:22 -0800

Basicly, that the processor supports AMD-V or Intel VT (also known in
Xen terms as "Hardware supported Virtual Machine", HVM for short).

There's some other obviour requiremnts, such as "sufficient amount of
memory & disk-space" and "somewhere that the virtual machine OS can be
loaded from", but those are more the natural requirements for any
virtualization...

--
Mats