RE: [Xen-users] xen requirements for windows OS

At 2006-11-30 14:44 +0100, Petersson, Mats wrote:

> [...]

Such as? AMD-V and Intel VT supports 64-bit OS's as guests, as long as
the Hypervisor (Xen + Dom0 in this case) is 64-bit. Of course, in the
Intel case there are some processors that have VT but don't support
64-bit, in which case a 64-bit guest-OS won't work, of course...

--
Mats

> Geoff Streeter

The one I had in mind was that the hypervisor had to be 64 bit. However, if there were others then I thought I might start some rabbits.

Geoff