Re: [Xen-users] xen requirements for windows OS

how much do you think memory is required. How much minimum space should be
available on host and how much to allocate for each guest.
My system is para virtualised which means it doesnt support Intel VT , so is
there any possibilities to install windows with para virtualised. If not
then ill install fedora core 6 again over the xen just to test its
functionality.
One more thing i just now noticed is that when i insert any cd in cd rom
....where does the contents go . Because i looked at the system folder and
there is no option for cd rom .....i am new to this env and dont knw much
about its features...pls guide me d right way.
thanks
..