Re: [Xen-users] para virtualised and full virtualised

Thanks all of u for replying,
So you mean its possible to have windows OS running over paravirtualised
system by using qemu
i have installed fedora core 6 with xen 3.0.3, and as i have already told
its para virtualised. I am going to install suse linux enterprise over it.
Is there anything i should keep in mind before installing it and what is the
way to install guest os(linux) over xen(i guess, its not possible to install
it using cd).....
thanks