Re: [Xen-users] Crash when buildin' up dual-bridged environment

On 4 Dec 2006 at 11:33, Theo Cabrerizo Diem wrote:

> and so on ...  But (on debian unstable at least) I had some daemons
> running before xend was started (bind for example, NFS mounts) and this
> messed everything.

Hi!

In SLES10 there are also several networking services started before xend:
NFS, SLP, SSH, NTP, ...

I'm unsure whether this causes problems, because the correct configuration (XEN
using bonding) did never work reliable (causing broadcast storms, etc.), but a
somewhat illegal configuration seems to work (specifying the enslaved bonding
interface to be added to the XEN bridge). I was unable to fix the provided
scripts
to make bonding work as expected...

Regards,
Ulrich