Re: [Xen-users] Crash when buildin' up dual-bridged environment

Hello

I don't know about Suse init scripts .. never messed too much with them,
but I belive that you can do some 'black magic' with the ifup scripts
and setup all your 'xen aware network' once you bring your interfaces up
(and before any daemon starts).

I starting making some test by not using any network script with xend,
doing all network/bridge/blahblah stuff by hand .. and testing what was
needed or not (and reading xen scripts). I have no problems anymore
related with the 'interface renaming' (notably bind and squid needed
restarts after xend).

[]'s

BTW, can someone set the list to force the reply-to address to the list
itself :-P .. so clicking in the reply button would reply to the list,
not to the email's author ?