Re: [Xen-users] Xen3 on Etch - Rebooting when 2nd DomU started

I have the same problem with Debian/Etch
xen-linux-system-2.6.17-2-xen-686 package.

I have a domU with two net-if and works well, when I start a second domU
 I receive a kernel panic.   If I start simple domU (one net-if e.o.), I
can boot two domUs, but the third produces a kernel panic.

I have a second server with a similar problem.

But I have a third server that boot up to 4 domUs without problems.

The first two servers are Celeron, and the third is PII.  (Today I will
test with a third celeron and a fresh installation).