Re: [Xen-users] vtpm activation

Burak OÐUZ schrieb:
Hi,

I have a hp nx6325 with infineon tpm on it. I have installed dom0 and domU kernels with  vtpm  support.  But when  I  added

"vtpm = [ 'instance=1,backend=0' ]"

line to my VM's configuration file, the VM gives an error

"Error: Device 0 (vtpm) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not working."

I can start the dom0's tpm with tpm_infineon driver.

Shortly, what should I do in order to activate the vtpm in domU?
You also need to compile and run the vtpm_manager and the actual vtpm, both can be found in the tools subfolder.

HTH,
Martin
--
Martin Hermanowski