[Xen-users] Xen install error: URGENT pls help

Hi all
I installed Fedora core 6 over my fully virtualized system and it was
installed successfully. But now i am trying to install XEN using following
command i.e.
yum install xen kernel-xen0 kernel-xenu
But i am getting following error:
could not retrieve mirrorlist
http://mirrors.fedoraproject.org/mirrorlist?repo=core-6&arch = i386 error
was
[Errno 4] IOError: <urlopen error (-3,'temperory failure in name
resolution')>
Error: Cannot find a valid base url for repo:core

Please help me out in this problem.And i was also looking for the option to
install XEN along with FC6 but i couldnt find any option . There was one
option to include exta software, i tried that but it created some error and
computer was hanged.
Thanks