Re: [Xen-users] quota support in domU?

Hello,

On Fri, 8 Dec 2006, Rich Yumul wrote:

I've setup an Ubuntu domU, and am trying to get quota setup for
the /home partition (ala
http://www.howtoforge.com/perfect_setup_ubuntu_6.06_p4).

I have a binary install of Xen 3.0.3.

When I do the quotaon command, I get this:

# quotaon -avug
quotaon: using /home/quota.group on /dev/hda2 [/home]: No such process
quotaon: Quota format not supported in kernel.
quotaon: using /home/quota.user on /dev/hda2 [/home]: No such process
quotaon: Quota format not supported in kernel.

Can anybody point me in the right direction on how to resolve this?

Enable quota in the domU kernel and make changes to fstab.