Re: [Xen-users] FreeBSD under Xen

I believe there were also xen changes between 3.0.2 and 3.0.3 that will cause a FreeBSD XenU setup for 3.0.2 to not run under 3.0.3.. I don't believe it has been fixed in perforce yet, but I am not sure as I haven't really spent much time on it in the last couple months.

The same problem has been fixed in NetBSD.

(just something to check; your first task is to make everything (xen0, xenU and hypervisor) match the same PAE status; until that happens, nothing else will work.)