[Xen-users] OT Hardware

I hate to ask these type of questions but I don't want to waste money on the
wrong parts.

I am wanting to build a new Xen box with dual core dual processor with hardware
virtualization on the chip. I have been reading the site that shows the
processors that work with xen, do any of the new AMDs that have hardware
virtualization work with Xen?

I am looking at the pentium D series without hyperthreading, the wiki shows the
pentium D 9x0 series. Can anybody verify which of the 9x0 series have HW VT
that works with xen?

Sorry for the OT question,

Jon