[Xen-users] Windows xp guest - PCI Device - Vendor ID 5853 ...

Hello fair list,

Apologies if this has already been answered but I couldn't find anything.

I've discovered my windows XP guest has a device without a driver in device manager. The device is listed as simply a 'PCI Device' and windows is unable to find the driver for it... fine. After looking through the registry I've identified the following about the device;

Vendor ID           5853
Device ID            0001
Subsystem ID      00000000EC
Hardware Rev.    01

Armed with this information I found the following website http://pci-ids.ucw.cz/iii/?i=5853 which lists the device as a XenSource platform driver. So my rather obvious question is - does anyone know where I can source a Windows XP driver for this device? And what does it do?

Many Thanks,

Ryan.