[Xen-users] Where are Xen kernel patches?

Want to see if I can get a couple old servers running under Xen.

They both need custom kernels.

One needs to run sco executables and need the abi patches.
The other is for win4lin and needs win4lin patches.

Where are the xen kernel patches?
Are there patches for older kernels that work with the current xen?
It's improbably I will find  abi or win4lin patches for a recent kernel.
For win4lin see one for 2.6.14.3 for abi see mention of one for 2.6.16.

I suppose HVM could be used, but do not have anything that supports it
at the moment.
If one did use HVM would one still have the disk and lan performance
issues windows has?

Thanks

John

--