Re: [Xen-users] Where are Xen kernel patches?

Petersson, Mats wrote:

> [...]
I installed from debian etch and do not seen anything like that.
Will I need the source from here?
http://xensource.com/download/dl_303tarballs.html

Looks there are some current abi patches but not win4lin.

Is there any commitment to maintain kernel compatibility at least over a
major version?
New version of xen have been coming out pretty often and it could get
challenging if I have custom kernels.

This brings me back to HVM. Does linux have good disk and network
performance using HVM?

Thanks

John

--