Re: [Xen-users] Tracking DomU memory

  • To: "Security Initiative Team" <passrete@xxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Diwaker Gupta" <diwaker.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 14:56:07 -0800
  • Cc: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 14:56:15 -0800

I actually want do to something similar, but simpler. I'm only
interested in keeping track of pages that a guest domain is accessing
(both reads and writes). I'm _not_ looking for the *exact* memory
address -- just the physical page being accessed. Can log dirty be
modified to keep track of read accesses as well?

Thanks,
Diwaker