[Xen-users] A list of which OS do/do not install from CDROM and image

Here is a list of OS which I have tried to install via the
HVMloader/cdrom method.

1) FreeBSD 6.1 -- no. But you can see the boot console running into the
BTX loader problem.

2) Ubuntu i386 -- no. You just get a blank console window.

3) Ubuntu amd64 -- no. You just get a blank console window.

4) Windows XP Professional -- installs beautifully.

5) Mac OS -- I have the disc -- but I will have to find that hack -- so
you won't get an answer on this one soon.