[Xen-users] Installing modules

Hi,

Does anyone knows how to have modules installed when compiling and installing Xen as the README file is incomplete about it. I cannot simply run make module_install somwhow. I did compile the three flavors (-xen -xen0 -xenU) with iptables options BUT the modules are never installed. I am on CentOS 4-4

Any advices would be appreciated.

The recommended -xen do not even boot dom0, the dom0 boots BUT no iptables modules and likewise for the domU.

Regards,

--
Virtual Space International Inc.
Steven Dugway USA 206-734-HOST Canada 514-939-HOST (4678) ext 5