Fw: [Xen-users] multi-CD guest install?

Sorry the mail went just to Tom but ist should go also to the list:

Hi Tom,

i use in that case an so called "Install-Server" and use in the vm config file:

extra = 'install=nfs://filer/vol/install/SLES-10-i386 TERM=xterm textmode=1 vnc=0 autoyast=http://10.0.0.1/AY/SLES10.xml'

well, this works very good with SLES 10/SuSE Linux 10.x but should work also witt RH and Debian + derivates. And i use this to install unatended.

If you need Doc's about Install Server and AutoYaST  see it under:

http://www.suse.com/~ug/autoyast_doc/index.html

gerhard