Re: [Xen-users] xen and .1q vlans

Alle 15:39, martedì 19 dicembre 2006, Alessio Mineni ha scritto:
> Hi all,
>
>       I have a trouble bridging vlans; this is my scenario:
> |--> eth0     used for service on Dom0 (not bridget)
> |
> |--> eth1     export .1q vlan2, vlan3 and vlan4
> |
> |     |-->    vlan2 --> bridge xenbr2
> |     |-->    vlan3 --> bridge xenbr3
> |     |-->    vlan4 --> bridge xenbr4
> |
> |--> eth2 --> bridge xenbd192 used for backup lan
>
> My DomUs link Dom0 in this way:
>       virtual eth0 go to xenbr2|3|4, it depend on the vlan i need to coonect
> to.
>       virtual eth1 go to xenbr192 for backups.
>
> It happen that I can "ping" the DomU but I can't "ssh" on it; the netstat
> on the Dom0 show an ESTABLISHED connection on the 22 port but nothing else
> happen, no certificate confirmation request, no password, no errors, no
> commands prompt ... only a blinking cursor and a timeout after about 60
> seconds.
>
> I can "ssh" correctly via backup network.
>
> Any suggestions?

Thanks to all, I've solved moving the vlans form Dom0 to DomUs. In this way
(that really I don't like) it seams to work fine.

I cannot replay immediatly to your questions because of my new different
configuration, I need to reconfigure Dom0 and DomUs, let me move form test PC
to production server and I reconfigure the test PC.

Thanks Thanks Thanks.

--
Alessio Mineni

WaveGroup