RE: [Xen-users] Problem with WinXP install. Can start but not connect via vnc

Am Mittwoch, den 20.12.2006, 18:18 +0100 schrieb Petersson, Mats:

Hello,

I started the domain again with <boot='c'> and a I saw a lot of I/O
access. But I still don't know how to connect via vnc.

Here is my most recent qemu-log:
domid: 8
qemu: the number of cpus is 1
shared page at pfn:bfff, mfn: 2172b
buffered io page at pfn:bffd, mfn: 2172d
False I/O request ... in-service already: 0, pvalid: 0, port: 0, data:
0, count: 0, size: 0

And here you can find the last couple of lines in my xend.log-file:
http://pastebin.ca/286417

I have a qemu running:
pfitzner:/var/log/xen# lsof -i|grep qemu
qemu-dm   14352        root    8u  IPv4  26087       TCP
localhost.localdomain:5900 (LISTEN)
pfitzner:/var/log/xen# vncviewer localhost:5900
vncviewer: ConnectToTcpAddr: connect: Connection refused
Unable to connect to VNC server

Thank you guys very much.

Ben