RE: [Xen-users] Xen/Windows on AMD; use of PCI / USB

That's 0.913 times per day, so I guess I'll have to speed up, I think
this is only the second time this week... But don't you think it's a bit
pessimistic to think that IOMMU shouldn't be available and part of the
default configutations in the next few years?

--
Mats