[Xen-users] XEN 64 bit and i386 problems with Edgy

Dear list,
I'm playing around with Ubuntu 6.10 server trying to get XEN working.
First tried the AMD64 release, but with no luck, got a kernel bug
mm/rmap.c:560,
http://lists.xensource.com/archives/html/xen-bugs/2006-09/msg00019.html

I also tried i386 with some more luck according to
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/XenVirtualMachine/XenOnUbuntuEdgy
Everything works with until a second domU is started which crashed dom0 :-(
I read that with xen 3.03 at least the AMD64 problem is fixed. Read
somewhere that with ubuntu 6.10, these packages based on xen 3.03 are
already available. apt-cache search only shows xen3.0 based packages, as
described in the ubuntu documentation. Maybe I have to modify my apt
source-list for this?

any hints

regards Dani