[Xen-users] network-bridge script and the ip route list command

Hi there,
               I have got xen 3.0.3 (built from source download from
xensource) running on my linux box (Slackware 11 distribution).

When the network-bridge script runs, it first of all issues "ip route list"
and then parses the "default" line to pick up the last word.

The ip command in my distribution gives the following:-

default via 192.168.1.1 dev eth0  metric 1

which naturally results in a vifnum of 1 instead of 0.

Is this a bug in the script or is my "ip" command different from the norm?

cheers
pete

ps The man page contains:-
        ip was written by Alexey N. Kuznetsov and added in Linux 2.2.

--
pete hilton
saruman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IsaBella --- ICE Explorer #1070