Re: [Xen-users] virt-manager won't start

  • To: "Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Xen Users" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Henning Sprang" <henning_sprang@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 15:08:30 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 05 Feb 2007 06:08:24 -0800
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=J49FnFtbjGoZYSHwiY0IF4zaKhr2DeXV6+Bm+SzGz8d+BAY+rcBabU30JMlhbO1krPEcqjF0wSaJnLqSGVNYnZ3Fq25mhY93j3xZFeZQVGcL5YTKMmfUihgq1j1X+cZTw7TzuUn+5tiXsskrfsVWQ+cElmZ49kgo3E6/SCAonME=

first, sorry for my incorrect saying that virt.manager is very fedora
specific, in the same mail I wrote that a Debian packaging (to install
and run virt-manager on debian, not the installation part, no
functionality is added when packaing stuff normally) is in works.