[Xen-users] XEN future....? RESEARCH :- Do participate.....

Hi all
I was just wondering about the future of XEN....
At present i believe there are many pros and cons of using XEN but i think
cons side is bit heavier.
pros:-
1.) Good performance
2.) Free of cost
Cons:-
1.) Doesnt support all hardware like USB and all...
2.) Linux drivers are generally 3-4 months behind windows, so any new
feature can not be implemented immidiately...
3.) Not stable enough, lot of complexities...

Well may be i am wrong in few points, if i am then do correct me.
And also i would like you all to mention your views and do add some more
pros and cons and lets decide whether its a future or not.

Thanks for participating....