[Xen-users] Is Xen and Qemu serial driver code related ?

Hi.

A noticed a very strange thing. A few weeks ago I installed WindowsXP under qemu. I have serial device attached to COM1 port and comunication works. Basicaly I have to download a few hundred bytes from that serial device to computer. Every time comunication stops at 83% (5/6).

The weird thing is, that when I use Xen, I can see exactly same thing. Stops at 83%. Is this related or just coincidence? Is it my hardware? Windows on "real" hardware doesn't have this problem.

Aleš