Re: [Xen-users] Is Xen and Qemu serial driver code related ?

Have you tried good old kermit (to transfer files via the serial port)?
Generally
I'd say that your communication protocol isn't fault-tolerant, unless you have a
complete lock up of the serial driver. Without knowing the details, there's
little
one can say.

Ulrich