RE: [Xen-users] flexible memory management?

  • To: Sven Köhler <skoehler@xxxxxx>, <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: "Gary W. Smith" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 16:57:31 -0800
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 16:57:27 -0800

Um, remove dom0_mem=128M or set it higher.  The memory allocation is dynamic
and grows down as the DomU's need it.  So set it to something like 512mb and
let Xen reduce it as it needs to.

Also, if you want to compile on the Dom0 then stop the DomU's so you have the
resources available to do the compile.

Can you compile the code elsewhere (like in a DomU or on another machine).