[Xen-users] VNC console issues with fully-virtualized guests

Hi, gang.  I'm having major issues with getting the VNC consoles to
accept keystrokes.  I'm trying to get Windows 2003 Server SP2 to run
as a fully-virtualized guest.  I get the VNC window for the installer,
but I can't get it to accept any keystrokes (e.g. hitting the F5 so
I can tell it to use a standard PC HAL).  If I opt to use SDL, I get
no console at all.

Hardware: Opteron 1210 on an Abit mobo with nVidia chipset (running
the vesa driver due to instabilities with nVidia driver).  2GB RAM.

Config file for the guest domain:
----------------------------- CUT HERE -------------------------------
import os, re
arch = os.uname()[4]
if re.search('64', arch):
    arch_libdir = 'lib64'
else:
    arch_libdir = 'lib'
kernel = "/usr/lib/xen/boot/hvmloader"
builder='hvm'
memory = 512
shadow_memory = 8
name = "win2k3"
vcpus=1
pae=1
acpi=0
apic=0
vif = [ 'type=ioemu, bridge=xenbr0' ]
disk = [ 'file:/var/lib/xen/images/win2k3.img,hda,w',
'phy:/dev/cdrom,hdc:cdrom,r' ]
device_model = '/usr/' + arch_libdir + '/xen/bin/qemu-dm'
boot="dc"
sdl=0
vnc=1
vncconsole=0
vncpasswd=''
nographic=0
stdvga=0
usb=1
usbdevice='mouse'

Any help would be immensely appreciated!
- Rick Stevens, Senior Systems Engineer     rstevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -
-                  Heisenberg _may_ have slept here                  -