[Xen-users] A virtual com device as pipe

Hi all

I am looking to solve a problem regarding a virtual serial device,

I would like to create an array of virtual serial devices in dom0
(/dev/virtualcom[1-U]?) that i could attach one to each of domU's in a kind
of serial device "bridge" or virtual null-modem between them.

The goal is to get functionality that would enable me to f.ex. use screen in
dom0 on a device:
# screen /dev/virtualcom1
and be able to talk to applications in domU this way.

I have been looking long and hard for clues, but seem to run in to dead ends
so any help is appreciated.

Regards
Anders Olsen