[Xen-users] Still can't get Win2003 server running

I know I've asked this before, but I have yet to receive any help.

How the fark do you get Win2003 server up as a guest on FC6/Xen 3.0.3?
I can't get the stupid VNC console to accept any keyboard input so I
can't use the F5 key to force a different HAL layout and an attempt to
use SDL results in no console at all.

I really need help on this.  I can't imagine I'm the only person (read
"idiot") having this issue.

Hardware: Opteron 1210, Abit mobo, 2GB RAM.  FC6 x86_64 fully updated.
- Rick Stevens, Senior Systems Engineer     rstevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx -
-     There are only 10 kinds of people in the world -- those who    -
-                 understand binary and those who don't              -