Re: [Xen-users] ATI fglrx patch, OpenGL is working

On Mittwoch, 14. Februar 2007, Daniel P. Berrange wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 12:46:49AM +0100, Christian Fischer wrote:
> > Hi all.
> >
> > have fglrx driver working with xen, opengl runs fine for me.
> >
> > see http://pastebin.ca/350588
>
> Please don't post patches for proprietry licensed source code to open
> source mailing lists, or even links to such patches. If you want ATI
> drivers to work under Xen, complain to ATI because they're the only
> people who can help with their proprietry kernel code without becoming
> tainted by the licensing conditions.

Hi Dan,

I don't need help with this driver, the driver works well for me.

But maybe other xen-users are interested in patches for fglrx to get opengl
working with xen.

what is bad giving xen-users the chance to to have opengl support e.g. on ibm
laptops?

I think it doesn't conflict with the ati licensing conditions.

Christian
        --- Frank Vincent Zappa