RE: [Xen-users] What motherboard to use?

What does "cat /proc/cpuinfo|grep svm" give you? You should get two
lines starting with flags: and a whole heap of different CPU features.

The AMD processors have no way to switch of AMD-V, so there's nothing
the motherboard can do to "destroy" the capability of running HVM
guests.

--
Mats