[Xen-users] Extending console via www in Xen 3.x

Hello to all,

Xen 2 had a very inefficient neatness about it which I miss, a console
redirect was created upon every guest starting and one could easily
determine the port to use if you wanted to extend it to a java based
telnet console.

I'd really like to be able to extend the console in Xen 3 in a similar
fashion, but it seems that I have to invoke xm console prior to it being
established (and re-direction afterward).

Is anyone else doing this, if so, how? And am I missng something
obvious?

Thanks very much in advance.

Best,
--Tim