RE: [Xen-users] Can Xen run 32, 32PAE and 64-bit fully virtualized domains run side-by-side?

Actually, for 3.0.4 the below table is correct [which my mailer decided
to completely clobber when it quited it, as per expected]

This is correct (if XenSource does what they have promised) for 3.0.5
(not yet released):
-----------------------
|                       |                       dom0

-----------------------
|                       |     Para-virtualized        |
Fully-virtualized        |
-----------------------
|                       |  32-bit | 32-bit-p | 64-bit | 32-bit |
32-bit-p | 64-bit |
-----------------------
|  d    |              |

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------
|  m   |   32-bit   |    Y     |     N     |   N     |     Y    |     Y
|    Y   |
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------|
|   i     |              |

|-----------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------|
|        |  32bit-P |    N     |     Y     |   !Y!    |     N   |      Y
|     Y   |
                                              ^^^^^
|-----------------------------------------------------------------------

|        |   64-bit  |    N     |     N     |   Y     |      N   |
N     |     Y   |

So, with 3.0.5 it should work to run 32P on 64.

--
Mats