Re: [Xen-users] What tools do you use to monitor services within instances?

Lars Stavholm wrote:
john maclean wrote:
Hey Chaps,

I'm doing a bit of googling for research and I've come up with:-
munin
catcti
mtrg
zabbix
mon

What do you guys use? I'd prefer (i.e _want_), something that's GPL'ed.
Sooo much choice! So much Linux, so little time ;)
Nagios.  It's a pain to configure but works great once you have it set up.

We also use MRTG to monitor bandwidth usage.