Re: [Xen-users] xen 3.0.4 - 22, 'Invalid argument' when starting domain.

On Tue, 20 Feb 2007, xensource@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
However it didn't helped me. I feel a bit lost now. I really don't know what
to do...
I don't know how to set or not PAE and how to check if it's enabled, but to be
sure I rebuild a domU kernel with the same sources as dom0. And I got exactly
the same error. Only my dom0 boots correctly, not my domUs.

a quick and dirty way to test the PAE problem is to let the Dom0 and the DomU use the same kernel; that way you know they use the same PAE. just change the kernel= line in your DomU config file.