[Xen-users] Xen will not boot on Soft Raid.

Hi I followed howto at http://www.howtoforge.org/debian_sarge_xen_3.0.3_p2.

I am installing xen 3.0.4_1 on Debian ETCH amd64.

If I follow that howto I have no problem to boot up the first compiled kernel
2.6.16.33-xen with initrd.

If I try to compile separate kernel for dom0, which is the next step in that
tutorial, I am not able to boot it. I get message:
#Root-NFS: No NFS server available, giving up.
#VFS: Unable to mount root fs via NFS, trying floppy.
#VFS: Insert root floppy and press Enter.

I guest it can not find the raid because there is not initrd for that kernel.

If I try to create initrd for that kernel I get error message:
#yaird error: Could not read output for /sbin/modprobe -v -n --show-depends
--set-version 2.6.16.33-xen0 evdev (fatal).

Can you help? I would like to have dom0 and domU kernels and be able to boot
soft raid arrays.

Jiri