Re: [Xen-users] /lib/modules...

On Sat, 2007-02-24 at 13:02 -0800, Kraska, Joe A (US SSA) wrote:
> Traversing over into /lib/modules on the dom0, I find a likely looking
> directory that matches my
>
> domUâs kernel, and I get it ftpâd over to the dom0.

You mean over to the dom-u, right?

from dom-0 I usually just mount the image and :

cp -dpR /lib/modules/2.x.x.x-xenU /mnt/guestfs/lib/modules

As long as kernel + modules were compiled with the same version of GCC,
and those modules were used in the creation of any initrd you are using
in the dom-u, there should be nothing else to do that I know of.

What errors are you seeing that lead you to think something isn't quite
right?

Best,
--Tim