Re: [Xen-users] Xen Enterprise and templates

Hi,

Have you tried asking about this on the XenSource customer forums?  Most
people on this list use the open source Xen and don't know so much about
XenEnterprise.

Have you tried adding another filesystem section?  You just need to figure out
what "function" you need to put in there - I'm not sure what's supposed to go
there for an ordinary storage disk.

Cheers,
Mark

Dave: Skateboards have wheels.