RE: [Xen-users] 32bit or 64bit?

> Can you point us at more detail about problems in 64-bit that are not
in
> 32-bit?  I've heard a few other people say similar things, but I have
> couple emt64 boxes running in 64-bit mode just fine right now, and I'm
> thinking about putting up another shortly.

All my Xen installs are 64 bit. Representatives of the Xen Source
corporations,
the authors of Xen, have said that "64 bit isn't fully baked yet," and
won't
be out for another 3 months or so. That's why it's not in the commercial
product yet. I've certainly had bugs in my xen installations. Whether or
not
these are due to 64 bit, I have no idea. I merely take it as gospel that
when
the authors say something isn't ready, they probably know something that
don't. :)

Joe.