RE: [Xen-users] Remote access to domU console using vnc

> Once I have the domU installed, is there no way to configure xen to
> allow remote vnc sessions to the domU console directly (the domU
> won't be running X on it's virtual console, so I don't think running
> a vnc server inside domU is an option).

The above confused me, I'll say!

So, if you're not running X, what's the use of a vnc session anyway?

Just ssh directly to the domU.

Or attach to its serial console with "xm console <domid>"

If I'm confused, and the domU is running X, just set up vncserver
as normal. Works fine.

I understand that there's a difference between the management interface
and the fully functional interface. Are you drawing a distinction here?
If so, to what purpose?

Joe.