[Xen-users] problems with unfreezing VMs - dunno if already known?

Hi!

I am not sure if the problem is known already, so I want to ask for it
here instead of bothering the devs directly...

Is the fact known that with 3.0.4 your VMs have to use memory that can
be devided by the power of 2? E.g.: VM uses 332 MB Ram. You can freeze
it and unfreeze it -> everything working.

When the size is 333 MB, you CAN freeze the VM, but as soon as you want
to unfreeze it, you get the error message that tells, tht it can't be
done. (if needed I can give an error report from xend.log and the error
warning I get from "xm")

With 334 MB everything is working again.

I tested that out after I wondered why some of the VMs didn't come up
again after a Dom0-Reboot...