RE: [Xen-users] Installing a domU on NFS

  • To: "Dominik Klein" <dk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Petersson, Mats" <Mats.Petersson@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 16:52:19 +0100
  • Delivery-date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 07:51:52 -0800

So, you're saying that the ROOT_NFS option doesn't produce a module, nor
does IP_PNP?

In that case, you shouldn't need to modify your initrd.

> Besides, from what I understood, the kernel that is started
> initially is
> the one from /boot in dom0 - isnt it?

Yes, that's correct. [Or, rather, that's ONE place you could take it
from, it all depends on your configuration file]. But you previously
posted the configuration file, and that points to /boot/vmlinuz-xen, so
that's the kernel used.

--
Mats